Call 1-800-852-8336 (from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST)
Text TEEN to 839863 (from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. PST)
Teen Line is a teen to teen hotline where teens can call, text or email about anything they are struggling with. Teen Line is staffed by trained teen listeners who understand what it is like to be a teen. No problem is too small, too large, or too shocking for the Teen Line volunteers.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
A 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
Crisis Text Line:
Text HOPE to 741-741
Connect with a crisis counselor 24/7 to receive high quality text-based mental health support and crisis intervention.
The Trevor Lifeline:
The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing 24/7 crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) young people ages 13-24.
A 24/7 lifeline run by and for trans people, providing direct emotional and financial support to trans people in crisis
Mental Health Thrival Kit:
Take some time for journaling, coloring and deep breathing activities with our Mental Health Thrival Kit. Share the journal electronically or download the individual pages!
- Full Journal (English / Spanish)
- Breathing and Grounding Technique Page (English / Spanish)
- Warning Signs for Suicide Page (English / Spanish)
- Resources Page (English / Spanish)
- Coloring Page – Bird (English / Spanish)
- Coloring Page – Flowers (English)
- Coloring Page – Hope (English / Spanish)
- Hope and Justice Activity Page
- Bookmark (English / Spanish)