Fresno County Resources
The Trevor Lifeline:
The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing 24/7 crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) young people ages 13-24.
Call 1-800-852-8336 (from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST)
Text TEEN to 839863 (from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. PST)
Offering anonymous support for teenagers by phone, text or email. No problem is too small, too larger, or too shocking for the trained Teen Line volunteers.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
A 24-hour, toll-free, confidential suicide prevention hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
Mental Health Thrival Kit:
Take some time for journaling, coloring and deep breathing activities with our Mental Health Thrival Kit. Share the journal electronically or download the individual pages!
- Full Journal (English / Spanish)
- Breathing and Grounding Technique Page (English / Spanish)
- Warning Signs for Suicide Page (English / Spanish)
- Resources Page (English / Spanish)
- Coloring Page – Bird (English / Spanish)
- Coloring Page – Flowers (English)
- Coloring Page – Hope (English / Spanish)
- Hope and Justice Activity Page
- Bookmark (English / Spanish)